Candidates are encouraged to use this document to help prepare for the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002 certification exam. With the end goal of proactively defending and continuously improving the security of an organization, CySA+ will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
• Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
• Analyze and interpret data
• Identify and address vulnerabilities
• Suggest preventative measures
• Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
This is equivalent to 4 years of hands-on experience in a technical cybersecurity job role.
These content examples are meant to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all the content of this examination.