Candidates are encouraged to use this document to help prepare for the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-003 certification exam. With the end goal of proactively defending and continuously improving the security of an organization, CySA+ will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Detect and analyze indicators of malicious activity
- Understand threat intelligence and threat management
- Respond to attacks and vulnerabilities
- Perform incident response
- Report and communicate related activity
This is equivalent to 4 years of hands-on experience as an incident response analyst or security operation center (SOC) analyst.
These content examples are meant to clarify the test objectives and should not be construed as a comprehensive listing of all the content of this examination.