On March 28, 2018, EC-Council New Learning Track Launched Globally
EC-Council raises the bar again for ethical hacking training and certification programs.
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker version 10 resources will become available as of April 1 2018. Because of the ever-changing Security landscape there have been some noted changes to this new release.
- Internet of Things, or IoT, is far better represented within the objectives than before. Many devices have imbedded computers to support their basic functions. Now they are able to interoperate within an existing Internet infrastructure. This leaves even more avenues for attackers to infiltrate your network.
- Even more detailed Vulnerability assessment information. These are typically associated with the Information Gathering phase of Ethical Hacking. It is not just limited to IT systems but also to SCADA, transportation and communication systems.
- There has always been a segment on malware. Now you will be able to analyze malware to reverse engineer the software and determine functionality, origin and the potential for impact.
- There are several key areas where there have been emerging attack vectors observed.
- Cloud computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine LearningThese topics will all be covered in CEHv.10.
- STORM is a mobile security toolkit built on a Raspberry Pi and includes the complete install of the Kali software.